Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is GreatThe Block & Tackle is a pub that’s filled to the rafters with a warm and friendly atmosphere. With the spirit of a true British local, you’ll feel right at home on your visit. It’s hard not to with our super friendly and helpful staff. We’ve got a great range of pub grub at even greater prices. In the warmer weather make the most of our outdoor area and dine al-fresco. Whether you just fancy a spot of lunch with friends, want somewhere to take the kids for tea or are popping out with your loved one for dinner, you’re always welcome here. Peckish? We’ve got generous portions of delicious food that caters to all taste buds. Our menu is packed full, meaning there’s plenty to keep you going for weeks. If you’ve got a thirst to quench we’re here to help with that too. We know you’ll be impressed with our drinks menu. We’ve got everything; draught lagers, craft beers, ciders, wines, cocktails and soft drinks. Celebrating, pop open the prosecco. Feeling fancy? Share a fishbowl with friends. No matter the occasion, we’re always there. We can’t wait to see you soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone.
We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus